The aim of Chelmsford West PCN is to offer patient centred healthcare which is committed to bringing together GP practices so that they can more effectively work with others.
There is strong evidence that health outcomes are socially determined and that the conditions in which people are born, grow, live, work and grow old influence their health. Our vision focuses not only on direct health service provision, but also on helping people to help themselves and their local communities.
We aim to provide healthcare which is of a high quality. We want to fully integrate with our local partners within Chelmsford to ensure a sustainable health service for our local communities.
We want to engage with health and social care services, the voluntary sector, community groups and local people – to make the best use of available resources to ensure that everyone gets the right support, in the right place, at the right time.
- Working with our patients and providers to encourage individualised and responsive care.
- Working with our staff to create an environment that encourages continual improvement and innovation.
- Working with other health and social care providers to enhance the health and wellbeing of our community
- Great healthcare for every person.
- Patient engagement.
- Team working and collaboration.
- Efficient use of resources.
- Transparency with patients and partners.
- Primary concern is improving patient care and experience of their care.
- Innovative, listening and learning.
- Fostering healthy working practices and exciting career paths for staff.
- Supportive of each of our member practices, regardless of size.
- Bringing practices together for mutual benefit of themselves and their patients.
- GP owned and managed.
- Working collaboratively rather than competitively with our local partners.