NHS Mid and South Essex MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your musculoskeletal (MSK) condition or injury.
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
- Safe and effective
What is getUBetter?
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a smartphone or via the website.
It covers a range of MSK conditions and injuries, like back pain, shoulder pain and knee pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further problems.
Who is getUBetter for?
- Anyone 18 years or over
- Anyone who’s been advised or chose to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment
What will I get?
- A personalised recovery plan
- Step-by-step guidance
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed
- Once you feel better, getUBetter can be used as a preventative tool to help prevent further injury
How do I download and use getUBetter?
- Follow the link to access your local health service: https://app.getubetter.com/request-access-preselection/a5771bce93e200c36f7cd9dfd0e5deaa
- With the same email, create an account on the app
- Follow the instructions on the app, get your recovery plan and get better!
Need more help? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org